Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
The main thing is that I would not want to see an ACCUMULO-1790
*without* ACCUMULO-1795. Having 1792 alone would be insufficient for
me.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii