Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> readonlymode.enabled for Observers

readonlymode.enabled for Observers
Is there a reason why readonlymode.enabled doesn't work for Observers? I don't see a ticket for it either, though ZOOKEEPER-40 comes close. If there isn't a major technical reason, I'll open a ticket to get it added.

-Jordan