Pig >> mail # user >> Getting errors with BinSedesTuple in my storefunc

+
Jeremy Hanna 2011-04-08, 16:30
Re: Getting errors with BinSedesTuple in my storefunc
Bytearray datatype also represents the 'unkown' type. Ie if pig does not know the type for a field, it uses the bytearray type. In such cases the actual object will not be an instance of DataByteArray.
I am wondering if in the storefunc, you are casting an 'unkown' type (which happens to be a tuple), into DataByteArray.  Can you check if pig is doing the right thing by returning a Tuple in this case ? (BinSedesTuple implements Tuple interface).
Thanks,
Thejas