Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Thrift generated files

Thrift generated files
Hi all,

I have a question about the thrift file generation. I can see you are
generating the java classes from the thrift files. If we change a thrift
file do we have to copy the generated file in to source code and commit?
I'm bit confused about the work-flow.

Thanks,
Supun..