Hive, mail # user - Important information required about Hive metastore connections

+
Siddharth Tiwari 2013-03-19, 01:25
+
Navis류승우 2013-03-19, 02:33
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-03-21, 18:30
+
Babe Ruth 2013-03-21, 19:06
Re: Important information required about Hive metastore connections
Aniket Mokashi 2013-03-26, 01:35
One thing you can do is - modify your metastore table to set default value
for column for external as 1. That may do the trick.

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"