Hive >> mail # user >> Important information required about Hive metastore connections

Re: Important information required about Hive metastore connections
One thing you can do is - modify your metastore table to set default value
for column for external as 1. That may do the trick.

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"