Pig, mail # dev - PIG Reference Project for Learning Purposes

Re: PIG Reference Project for Learning Purposes
Jonathan Coveney 2012-12-04, 01:21
Hey Adarsh!

I would recommend going through the open, but uncompleted JIRA's for Pig.
If one looks like something you can tackle, we're all willing to help out.

Jon