Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Hadoop build slaves software

Re: Hadoop build slaves software
I think hadoop9 has a similar problem as hadoop8, based on a recent build.
The javac output has a compile-proto error:

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/3755/
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/3755/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/trunkJavacWarnings.txt