Hive >> mail # user >> FAILED: Error in metadata: MetaException(message:Got exception: java.net.ConnectException Call to masternode/192.168.1.12:19100 failed

FAILED: Error in metadata: MetaException(message:Got exception: java.net.ConnectException Call to masternode/192.168.1.12:19100 failed
Respected sir,

I am using Ubuntu-12.04, Hadoop-1.04,Hive 0.010

I stopped/interrupted hiveserver using Ctrl+z in terminal where hiveserver
is running.
but after that whenever I am going to start hive or hiveserver,it gives
below error

FAILED: Error in metadata: MetaException(message:Got exception:
java.net.ConnectException Call to masternode/192.168.1.12:19100 failed on
connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused)
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

I no where mention port 19100 for Hadoop in any config file.but why its
calling to that ?
My hadoop is running on 192.168.1.12/54310(Namenode)
I searched in hive-site.xml file about 19100, but not found anything.

Is it a bug ?

Everytime I am formatting namenode, remove metastore_db folder & reload
data into hive.
So this painstaking exercise I am doing now.
What will be the solution for this ?