HBase >> mail # user >> Question about Master Master replication

+
Varun Sharma 2012-11-19, 22:00
Re: Question about Master Master replication
Per "The Peers znode" section of
http://hbase.apache.org/replication.html, the cluster key is of the
format " “zk1.host.com,zk2.host.com,zk3.host.com:2181:/hbase". So,
that's the value you would provide to the add_peer command.

--Suraj

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Varun Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi hbasers,
>
> I have 2 hbase clusters with Master Master replication enabled. Both of
> them are running hbase 0.94.0 - Each of them has their own dedicated
> Zookeeper ensemble of 3 peers. I had a question about adding multiple zk
> peers. How do I do that. Do I simply separate them with a comma ?
>
> add_peer '1', 'zk1:2181:/hbase,zk2:2181:/hbase,zk3:2181:/hbase'
>
> Thanks
> Varun
+
Varun Sharma 2012-11-20, 19:23