HBase, mail # user - Get the list of store/store files for a region via HBase API

Re: Get the list of store/store files for a region via HBase API
Doug Meil 2012-05-15, 21:23

You can get the Table->Region->StoreFile information via HDFS.  That is
described here in the RefGuide:

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#trouble.namenode