Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)

RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)
Olga Natkovich 2011-07-27, 22:57
With 4 binding +1s from Alan Gates, Daniel Dai, Thejas Nair, and Olga Natkovich and no -1s, the vote passes!

I will start updating the documentation and publishing the release.

Olga

-----Original Message-----
From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.0 (candidate 1)

I have created the second candidate build for Pig 0.9.0 release. This release introduces control structures, changes query parser, and performs semantic cleanup.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.

Keys used to sign the release are available at http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please try it out: http://people.apache.org/~olga/pig-0.9.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this? Vote closes on Wednesday, July 27.

Olga