Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZK107 - Allow dynamic changes to server cluster membership

+
Raghu Shastry 2011-12-14, 23:40
RE: ZK107 - Allow dynamic changes to server cluster membership
Alexander Shraer 2011-12-14, 23:47
Hi,

We've made some modifications since that patch, so it's not completely uptodate.
Mostly what's currently missing is testing of this feature, and yes, I hope that this will be
included in 3.5

Alex

+
Raghu Shastry 2011-12-15, 00:17