Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZK107 - Allow dynamic changes to server cluster membership

RE: ZK107 - Allow dynamic changes to server cluster membership
Hi,

We've made some modifications since that patch, so it's not completely uptodate.
Mostly what's currently missing is testing of this feature, and yes, I hope that this will be
included in 3.5

Alex