Hadoop >> mail # general >> Digital Signal Processing Library + Hadoop

Re: Digital Signal Processing Library + Hadoop
Come on over to the Apache Mahout mailing list for a warm welcome at least.

We don't have a lot of time series stuff but would be very interested in
hearing more about what you need and would like to see if there are some
common issues that we might work on together.