Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?

+
Robert Molina 2013-01-04, 22:26
+
Harsh J 2013-01-05, 07:48
Re: Possible to run an application jar as a hadoop daemon?
Chitresh Deshpande 2013-01-05, 21:33
Hi Krishna,

I dont know what do you mean by Hadoop daemon, but if you mean run when all
the other hadoop daemons like namenode, datanode etc are started, then you
can change start-all file in conf directory.

Thanks and Regards,
Chitresh Deshpande
On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:40 AM, Krishna Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi al,
>
> I have a java application jar that converts some files and writes directly
> into hdfs.
>
> If I want to run the jar I need to run it using "hadoop jar <application
> jar>", so that it can access HDFS (that is running "java -jar <application
> jar> results in a HDFS error").
>
> Is it possible to run an jar as a hadoop daemon?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Krishna

+
Krishna Rao 2013-01-07, 11:20