Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

+
Mike Hugo 2013-05-08, 21:15
+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:34
Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
"It does NOT work against... " these versions without building Accumulo
against those specific artifacts.

I know for sure that you can run against CDH3u4+ if you build Accumulo
yourself and provide the necessary options (I think this is written
down; if not, we need to remedy that). I assume the same to be true for
0.23 and 2.

On 5/8/13 5:34 PM, John Vines wrote:
> For Accumulo 1.4.x we have compatibility with Hadoop 0.20.x -
> hadoop-1.1.x, CDH3u1-3, MapR, and all current releases of HDP. It does
> NOT work against CDH3u4+, CDH4.x, hadoop 0.23.x, and hadoop 2+.
>

> On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Mike Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I'm looking for guidance on what versions of Hadoop will work with
>     Accumulo 1.4.3.  I checked the user manual and aside from
>     indicating that HDFS and Zookeeper are required, it doesn't
>     contain compatible versions.
>
>     In particular, I'm interested to know if Accumulo 1.4.3 will work
>     with Hadoop 1.1.2
>
>     Does a version compatibility list exist somewhere?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Mike

+
John Vines 2013-05-08, 21:44