Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix

Re: Accumulo / Hadoop version compatibility matrix
"It does NOT work against... " these versions without building Accumulo
against those specific artifacts.

I know for sure that you can run against CDH3u4+ if you build Accumulo
yourself and provide the necessary options (I think this is written
down; if not, we need to remedy that). I assume the same to be true for
0.23 and 2.