Sqoop >> mail # user >> Listing specific schema

Listing specific schema
Hi everyone,

For couple of days, I am struggling to list/import tables under the
spesific schema by sqoop but still I could not achieve.

Jarek suggested me to use --schema optionthen I am using the command below
but sqoop gives the help menu which means I am making a mistake at a point.

Here is the command that I used so far.

sqoop list-tables --connect
jdbc:postgresql://192.168.194.158:5432/pgsql--username pgsql
--password XXX  --schema fatih
Any help is gonna be apprecatied.

Thanks you all.