HBase, mail # user - Memory leak in HBase replication ?

Re: Memory leak in HBase replication ?
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-07-17, 16:33
Those puts should get cleared right away, so it could mean that they
live in memory... which usually points to very full IPC queues. If you
jstack those region servers, are all the handlers thread full? What is
the log before it starts doing full GCs? Can we see it?

Thx,

J-D