Zookeeper, mail # user - When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released

+
Kuba Lekstan 2013-06-03, 10:04
Re: When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released
Flavio Junqueira 2013-06-04, 21:41
Kuba,

I'm not aware of a concrete plan for 3.5.0. There are currently 245 issues for 3.5.0, but only 6 are marked as blockers. I also don't think anyone has volunteered to be release manager for 3.5.

-Flavio