Zookeeper >> mail # user >> When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released

Re: When ZK 3.5.0 is going to be released
Kuba,

I'm not aware of a concrete plan for 3.5.0. There are currently 245 issues for 3.5.0, but only 6 are marked as blockers. I also don't think anyone has volunteered to be release manager for 3.5.

-Flavio