HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merging auto-HA to branch-2

Re: Merging auto-HA to branch-2
For what's it worth... +1 on behalf of Salesforce.com.

________________________________
 From: Todd Lipcon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 11:46 AM
Subject: Merging auto-HA to branch-2

Hi folks,

We merged automatic failover (HDFS-3042) into trunk a couple weeks
back, and now I'd like to merge it into branch-2 for the next
2.0.x-alpha release. It's almost all new code so I don't think there
is any risk that it destabilizes things. Meanwhile, it's an important
feature that we should have in the 2.0 line.

If I don't hear any objections in the next day or two, I'll go ahead and merge.

Thanks
-Todd
--
Todd Lipcon