Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop Java Versions

+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-15, 00:16
+
Scott Carey 2011-06-22, 20:27
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-06-22, 20:49
+
Scott Carey 2011-06-23, 02:42
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-23, 12:49
+
Scott Carey 2011-06-26, 19:23
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-27, 11:38
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-06-28, 00:10
+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-28, 00:12
+
Segel, Mike 2011-06-28, 01:54
+
Ryan Rawson 2011-06-28, 02:33
+
Segel, Mike 2011-06-28, 03:49
+
Steve Loughran 2011-06-28, 09:59
+
Michel Segel 2011-06-28, 12:27
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-06-28, 17:25
+
Evert Lammerts 2011-06-30, 21:31
+
Evert Lammerts 2011-06-30, 21:37
+
Aaron Eng 2011-06-30, 23:18
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-01, 00:16
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-07-01, 00:24
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-01, 01:12
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-07-01, 04:08
+
Ian Holsman 2011-07-01, 04:47
+
M. C. Srivas 2011-07-01, 05:06
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-01, 05:09
+
Scott Carey 2011-07-01, 17:22
+
Abhishek Mehta 2011-07-01, 18:53
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-01, 21:38
+
Ian Holsman 2011-07-03, 04:16
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-07-13, 14:59
Re: Hadoop Java Versions
Ted Dunning 2011-07-13, 15:48
On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 7:59 AM, Eric Baldeschwieler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> We could create an apache hadoop list of product selection discussions.  I
> believe this list is intended to be focused on project governance and
> similar discussions.  Maybe we should simply create a governance list and
> leave this one to be the free for all?

If you need to separate the discussions, then taking the discussion with
smaller/more experienced set of participants to the new list is going to be
easier than trying to sweep the tide.  A list named "general" sounds a lot
like "general discussions" to newcomers (and frankly, to old-timers like
me).

For that matter, is there a strong reason to segregate the discussions?
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-01, 16:12
+
Ted Dunning 2011-07-01, 18:09