Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Curator and queue recipe warning

+
Diego Oliveira 2012-12-05, 02:42
+
Bryan Thompson 2012-12-05, 12:09
+
Diego Oliveira 2012-12-05, 14:12
+
Camille Fournier 2012-12-05, 03:36
Re: Curator and queue recipe warning
Is there a number pointing what lightweight mean for zookeeper (like
messages/seconds or message/seconds/size)?

--
Diego