Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.0 release candidate 2
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Roman,
>
> That problem is at Hive end. You can try out the patch at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-2631 to unblock your testing.

Sure. As I said -- the fix is pretty simple. However, releasing this
would break every single existing Hive installation out there.

Is this a good thing? Should we message it somehow? Should
we coordinate with Hive folks?

Thanks,
Roman.