Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog to Hive Committership

+
Francis Christopher Liu 2013-04-04, 20:18
+
Francis Liu 2013-04-05, 18:35
+
Mark Grover 2013-04-05, 18:38
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-04-05, 19:27
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-17, 01:10
+
Alan Gates 2013-04-22, 17:54
Re: HCatalog to Hive Committership
I volunteer.
On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM, Alan Gates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asking for volunteers is probably better than making assignments.  We have
> 7 HCatalog committers (http://hive.apache.org/credits.html).  If current
> Hive committers/PMC members could volunteer to mentor a committer we can
> start assigning mentors to pupils.  Seem reasonable?
>
> Alan.

> about
> >
> > I recommend asking Alan about this since he wrote the proposal.
> >

> > Alan, who is responsible for making these assignments?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Carl

+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-04-28, 19:11