Pig >> mail # user >> Add file command in Pig

Add file command in Pig
hi, all
I want to add GeoIP.dat to my pig scripts. Does Pig have the "add file XXX" command like hive? I want to distribute the data file GeoIP.dat with Pig.
Or is there any other work around?
I don't want to install GeoIP on every hadoop node, so I want to distribute the data file with pig itself.

thanks.

Haitao Yao
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
weibo: @haitao_yao