Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Installation issues: NoClassDefFoundError

+
Kannu Mehta 2013-06-23, 23:54
Re: Hive Installation issues: NoClassDefFoundError
This should be a JAR files conflict issue .
Please check if $HADOOP_HOME/lib and $HIVE_HOME/lib both have
 thilibthrift-*.jar ,
if do have, remove one of them and retry.

--
Best wishs!
Fangkun.Cao