Pig >> mail # user >> Removing unwanted items in tuple

Re: Removing unwanted items in tuple
Thanks. But what if my bag is grouped like this:

group: (id), bagname: { (product, unwanted, count), (product, unwanted,
count) }

I want to retain the group tuple  but remove the "unwanted" column from the
bag.

I don't think I can perform a flatten here without losing the group tuple?

Thanks,
James