HBase >> mail # user >> How to use substring in Rowkey

How to use substring in Rowkey
Hi,

Suppose a rowkey contains some 5 fields delimited by "|", then how to use
the same in the where clause?

For example, I have some 4 customer records who is having different number
address .. for simplicity, I had for customer number 1,he has only one
address, for customer number 2, he has two addresses, like wise till 4
customer..

So totally there will be 10 records in my table...

Customer Number   Number of address
Customer 1                          - 1
Customer 2                          - 2
Customer 3                          - 3
Customer 4                          - 4
                                               -----
                                                 10

*Here is my rowkey: (Customer number | Type of address)*
10000000001|OFFICE
10000000002|HOME
10000000002|OFFICE
10000000003|HOME
10000000003|OFFICE
10000000003|OTHERS
10000000004|HOME
10000000004|OFFICE1
10000000004|OFFICE2
10000000004|OTHERS
Now question is, how to select all the details of customer 4 (customer
number 10000000004)?
Is it possible to use substring of rowkey in the where clause? I don't know
whether he may have home/office or any type of address..

Please help in providing query for the same..

regards,
Rams