Accumulo >> mail # dev >> distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.

Re: distributionManagement section in pom.xml points to Benson's public_html directory.
It's as good as any other, for now. We're not doing site builds right
now, and we're certainly not executing site:deploy, so it doesn't
matter. However, if there's a better staging area, that'd be better,
in case we do start generating the maven site. Clearly, Benson was
playing with this, and may wish to continue to do so, but I'm not
familiar enough with Apache infrastructure to know where else it could
be put.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii