HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

Re: CleanerChore exception
Nothing has changed around this in 0.94.4 as far as I know.
________________________________
 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: CleanerChore exception

I was going to move to 0.94.4 today ;) And yes I'm using 0.94.3. I
might wait a bit in case some testing is required with my version.

Is this what you are looking for? http://pastebin.com/N8Q0FMba

I will keep the files for now since it seems it's not causing any
major issue. That will allow some more testing if required.

JM