HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Move hfile to v2 for 0.92 rather than 0.94?

Re: [DISCUSSION] Move hfile to v2 for 0.92 rather than 0.94?
Nicolas Spiegelberg 2011-07-27, 06:25
+1 for 0.92. This has received a lot of testing and code review internally. We have already found/fixed a number of advanced bugs before even submitting the initial patch. Very high quality.