Hive >> mail # user >> Interesting claims that seem untrue

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-12, 14:19
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-09-12, 17:52
Re: Interesting claims that seem untrue
I'd be more impressed with who's deleted the most lines of code...

--
Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
@deanwampler
http://polyglotprogramming.com