Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog to Hive Committership

+
Francis Christopher Liu 2013-04-04, 20:18
+
Francis Liu 2013-04-05, 18:35
+
Mark Grover 2013-04-05, 18:38
+
Lefty Leverenz 2013-04-05, 19:27
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-17, 01:10
+
Alan Gates 2013-04-22, 17:54
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-04-23, 20:06
Re: HCatalog to Hive Committership
I have worked closely with all 7 HCatalog committers and IMHO none of them
really require any "mentorship" per se. They are mature, level headed and
have understanding of hive codebase already.
I am willing to help out in any shape or form to accelerate the process.

Thanks,
Ashutosh