Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog to Hive Committership

Re: HCatalog to Hive Committership
I have worked closely with all 7 HCatalog committers and IMHO none of them
really require any "mentorship" per se. They are mature, level headed and
have understanding of hive codebase already.
I am willing to help out in any shape or form to accelerate the process.

Thanks,
Ashutosh