Hive >> mail # user >> Multiuser setup on Hive

Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
Hi Bejoy,

Thanks for the quick reply.
I had been reading through hive authorization
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-auth.html

Is it any good. Can anyone explain what happens if I enable this?
Will I be able to prevent users from deleting other user's tables?
Regards,
Austin