MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: if i changed zookeeper port ,how can i let my hbase know the port?

Re: if i changed zookeeper port ,how can i let my hbase know the port?
<property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
      <value>[write your port number and start hbase]</value>
      <description>
      </description>
</property>

*Thanks & Regards    *