MapReduce >> mail # user >> Passing Configuration between Driver/AM/Children

Passing Configuration between Driver/AM/Children
Hi

I am using trunk version of YARN.

How can/should I pass YarnConfiguration/Configuration between
Driver/AM/Children?

I have a class MyConfiguration which extends YarnConfiguration. I would
like to add/modify few keys in the Driver/Client. Then pass the class to
AM, which can further work on the configuration. In the end the
Configuration instance should be passed from AM to Children and read by
them. How I can do this? Code snippets or code guidelines are welcomed.

regrds
tmp