HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.94 Security + Jira

+
Elliott Clark 2013-05-15, 22:43
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-15, 23:43
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-16, 02:55
Re: 0.94 Security + Jira
How about making HBase-0.94-security build as frequently as HBase-0.94
build ?

This way, we can see test failure(s) that would only occur in secure build.

Cheers

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 7:55 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The problem is that it runs infrequently and drops little jira updates that
> polutes our inboxes about things we've fixed last week.  If not off then it
> should be more frequent so that it only shows things from yesterday.
>
> Jon.
>

> On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:43 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Or we can run it more frequently...?

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-16, 03:40