Accumulo, mail # dev - Is there an option to disable the init command?

+
David Medinets 2013-05-06, 21:22
Re: Is there an option to disable the init command?
Christopher 2013-05-06, 21:35
Init will fail if Accumulo has already been initialized.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 5:22 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Today I thought about how bad it would be to accidentally initialize
> Accumulo in production. Is there a way to disable the init command? Or is
> it as simple as not giving that privilege to a user?
+
David Medinets 2013-05-06, 21:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-06, 22:07