Accumulo, mail # dev - Merging Practices

Re: Merging Practices
Mike Drob 2013-07-06, 22:57
Thanks Josh, that helped me start in the right direction.

Going from 1.4 src/core to 1.5 core, I'm getting a ton of conflicts along
the way. Since this commit _should_ be a no-op on 1.5, I'm safe just doing
a "mine-full" on everything, right? I'm starting to think that doing a
merge of "1:HEAD" might be too wide of a range.