Pig >> mail # user >> Declaring schema for unknown number of columns

Declaring schema for unknown number of columns
Is it possible to declare a schema when doing a LOAD for data in which you
do not know the total number of columns?

For instance. I know the data contains 6 or more columns. These columns are
of the same data type.

I basically want to join this data with another data set, but I was getting
the following error:

ERROR 1109: Input (six_month_and_variable_month_sales) on which outer
join is desired should have a valid schema