Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?

Zookeeper ensemble backup questions?
I asked those question in the thread
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/zookeeper-user/201307.mbox/%3cCAB+cfdwhOV0JfB04=MpO_+i-4ou=VbL=EG2XS557+j+[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3e,
but there is no response for that.

So I posted those questions again here, hopefully I could get helps
from the community.

I want to make sure I am fully understanding the procedures of zookeeper
backup and disaster recovery:

For the backup procedures at zookeeper assemble:
(1) Login to any host which state is "Serving"
           Question:
                  Do I have to login to leader node, or any node is ok?
(2) Copy latest snapshot file and transaction log from version-2 directory.
           Question:
                  How to make sure we do not copy corrupt files if the
snapshot/transaction log is in the middle of update? Do we have to shutdown
the node to make the copy?
                  besides the transaction log and snapshot, do we have to
copy other files such as the ecoch files

For the disaster recovery procedures at zookeeper assemble:
(1) recreate the machines for the zookeeper ensemble
(2) copy snapshot/transaction log we backed up into the zookeeper
dataDir\version-2 and logDir\version2.
           Question:
                 Do we have to copy the epoch files?
                 Do we have to copy snapshot/transaction log backed up to
all the zookeeper node, or just the first node we starts?

Appreciate your time and help.
Jack