Bigtop >> mail # user >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC0
As a matter of act I am running in pseudo distributed mode. I've tested
most of the other things that I usually test and haven't found any
problems. I'd love to test more but I don't see myself having time before
noon tomorrow, so if no one else is having issues with intermediate files
in MR 2.0, then you have my +1!