HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-0.94 #591

Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : HBase-TRUNK-on-Hadoop-2.0.0 #263
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:39 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah.
>
> Should we switch to jdk 1.7 for this build ?

I'd say leave it.  We have a trunk build already on jdk7.  Also, this
build hasn't passed since it was first set up that I recall (or at
least its a rare event).  Lets get some more passes under our belt
before changing stuff up.

St.Ack