Hadoop, mail # dev - Newbie question - How to start working on an issue?

+
Chandrashekhar Kotekar 2013-04-10, 11:31
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-10, 12:54
+
Charith Madusanka 2013-04-10, 13:26
+
maisnam ns 2013-04-10, 13:29
+
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-10, 19:02
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-04-10, 19:42
Re: Newbie question - How to start working on an issue?
Mohammad Mustaqeem 2013-04-11, 03:49
Nitin, then the compilation steps will be different.
I think it can be done using "ant" not "maven".
I don't know how to use ant.
Can you please give instructions how to build hadoop using "ant" and 1
more thing, I want to make little changes in replication of Hadoop.
Which version will be better for that purpose??

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,