Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Newbie question - How to start working on an issue?

Re: Newbie question - How to start working on an issue?
Nitin, then the compilation steps will be different.
I think it can be done using "ant" not "maven".
I don't know how to use ant.
Can you please give instructions how to build hadoop using "ant" and 1
more thing, I want to make little changes in replication of Hadoop.
Which version will be better for that purpose??

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,