Hadoop, mail # user - Any mechanism in Hadoop to run in background

Re: Any mechanism in Hadoop to run in background
Harsh J 2013-06-23, 11:54
You can configure a scheduler (Fair or Capacity) to have a pool/queue
with lower resources and submit your job to such a pool/queue for a
controlled execution.

--
Harsh J